Hamm Seismograph can display structure-borne swings, similar to a seismometer for earthquakes.
In the surrounding of jobsites structure-borne swings, which are caused by construction machinery, occur many times.
Especially during the compaction of soil or asphalt, dangerous swings can occur that can lead to damages on the surrounding buildings.
Hamm Seismograph visualizes the much more lower swing-load of a compaction with Oscillation in comparison to vibration.
- Real-time display of the swings
- Selection of presentation mode (X-,Y- and Z-direction at the same time, or only one of these)
- Selection of line width for the diagram
- Freeze of the diagram (start-stop)
- Good clearness of display under sunlight conditions
- No numerical output of the data
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Hamm Seismograph is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-09-18. The program can be installed on iOS.
Hamm Seismograph (version 2.0) has a file size of 1.15 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.